Do I need to pay for activities or mileage?

By | July 22nd, 2020|

This depends where you live and whether you are on direct payments. Some Authorities will pay a contribution towards mileage (but not admissions or food and drink) otherwise you will be asked to pay for your child to be taken to activities. If you want your child learn social skills and be taken to a restaurant [...]

Comments Off on Do I need to pay for activities or mileage?

Will I get charged or lose my hours if I cancel or my child is ill?

By | October 11th, 2016|

We ask that you give us 25 hours’ notice of cancellations so that we can let the carer know. We need to pay the carer otherwise so if you cancel later than this then we will need to charge you or the Local Authority and you would lose these hours off your allocation. If your child [...]

Do I have to pay for your services?

By | November 27th, 2012|

Most of the support we provide is directly commissioned and paid for by Social Services. If you believe you need support with your child with a disability then call your local Social Services Children with Disabilities team and ask for an assessment of need.

I have been given a Direct Payment by Social Services so can find my own care. Do you provide families on Direct Payments?

By | November 27th, 2012|

Yes we do. Some Authorities do not pay enough to purchase from agencies so please call us for more information or speak to your social worker. We provide 30% of our support through Direct Payments. Invoices are sent out by the middle of the month following receipt of signed staff timesheets for the previous month.