As an outstanding company rated by the Care Quality Commission, our clients’ health and safety are our first priority. Due to the covid-19 pandemic we have implemented a number of changes to adhere to government guidelines and to keep our employees and clients safe.
All employees have been provided with the correct level of PPE including face masks, aprons, visors, goggles and hand gel.
All employees have been provided with training updates on hand hygiene and infection control, this is an ongoing process updated as new information emerges.
Risk assessments have been issued to employees for…
Working in a clients’ home
Working in the office
If an employee becomes pregnant
When carrying out personal care
Employee’s own personal health
All Employees are instructed to…
- Wear appropriate levels of PPE as advised by Public Health England and provided by Care Forum.
- Wash hands upon arrival to work and use an antibacterial hand sanitizer gel.
- Wash/sanitize their and their clients’ hands regularly throughout the day.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue. Bin tissues immediately after use. Wash hands afterwards.
- Follow government advice if they have relevant symptoms.
- Maintain a social distance of 2metres where possible.
- Wash clothes at 60° C.
Clients are asked to…
- Follow hygiene and social distancing procedures.
- Inform management if they or any of their family have any Covid-19 symptoms or been in contact with anyone testing positive and to self-isolate immediately.
All employees and clients can access updated government guidelines here www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance